Pulse has an attractive locum contract available for a Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work inpatient dementia ward providing meaningful occupation to the client group but also able to plan and risk assess discharges for our client in Manchester. The person will have worked either in mental health or brain injury and be aware of strategies for managing behaviours which challenge in those with significant cognitive impairment.
The position is for a qualified and HCPC registered Occupational Therapist who has skills for the assessment of need with particular reference to safety assessments, adaptations and equipment. Being a car driver would be desirable for this role. You will be joining a team of Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists.
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from a welcoming, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.