Our client is currently looking for a Assistant Occupational Therapist be working in the West London Area.
The placement is a full time position, for an immediate start.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- Experience in a caring role with children or young adults with mental health problems or learning difficulties.
- excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and enthusiasm
- Time management skills and the ability to help clients organise their time
- Practical skills
- Team working skills, and the ability to work alone
- The ability to keep clear, accurate records
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Maintain confidentiality or information relating to patients, relatives, staff and the practice
- Monitoring and recording progress
- Giving regular feedback to therapist
- To be able to manage potentially stressful, upsetting or emotional situations in an empathetic manner.
- Encouraging people with mental health issues to create a daily routine
- Assisting children with physical disabilities to enjoy play activities
- Helping children who have eating disorders
For more information please contact me on 01992 305659 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.