Pulse are looking for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist with Mental Health experience to join a thriving team in South West London. This position is suitable for someone with experience in activities of daily living assessments and preparing patients for discharge. The hours offered are full time and the client is looking for someone to join initially for one month with a strong likelihood of extension.
To be considered you must have the following:
- Current registration to the professional body
- Right to work in the UK
- Relevant degree qualification
You will be expected to:
- Work with young people to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer:
- Support from a friendly and approachable team, as well as an assigned consultant
- Daily payroll
- A unique digital experience to enhance your applications
- Smooth and efficient compliance processes
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme* Terms Apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.