Pulse is looking for a Band 6 or 7 Occupational therapist who specialises and has experience within Paediatrics. It is a full time role to start as soon as possible and is based in London. This is also a community position which will involve travel within the local community, it would be desirable for the candidate to be a care driver however the candidate may be able to get to the locations via public transport. Additional experience and knowledge in learning disabilities would be applicable for this position.
This post will include;
· Supporting children who are facing difficulties due to psychological of physical illness, accident or injury.
· Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
· Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
· Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients.
· Supporting the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service.
· Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
· Maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards.
In return Pulse can offer you;
· Fantastic rates of pay
· Access to exclusive job opportunities
· Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
· Privilege, employee benefits package*
· Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.