Pulse have received an urgent request for a Band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work in a part time basis of three days per week to provide assessment and intervention for children who have functional difficulties attributable to a wide rage of special needs or disabilities. There may be travel involved in order to conduct assessments in the child’s home, school, nursery or community settings.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Work with children to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by illness, ageing or accident
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.