Pulse has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Occupational Therapist who is Band 6/7. This is a full time position to start as soon as possible, and is based within London. For this role it is essential that candidates have social services experience, as well as experience in a previous occupational therapy role. The candidate does not have to be a car driver.
The candidate’s duties will include;
- Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident.
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients.
- Supporting the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service.
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
So if you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.