Pulse is currently searching for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist for a position based in London. This full time position is start as soon as possible. It is required that candidates applying for this position have relevant experience of caring for the elderly as this is the age group you will be supporting. It would also be essential that candidates have experience and knowledge in eating disorders. This is an inpatient role and it is not necessary for the candidate to be a car driver.
This position will require the candidate to;
- Work with the elderly to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident.
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients.
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service.
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
So if you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.