Pulse have received a requirement for a Band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapy locum. This opportunity involves working with a very highly esteemed Private Client in London. The hours offered are initially part time but will be increased to full time. The role involves providing specialist occupational therapy assessment and interventions to your own caseload of children with complex needs.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
- Solid clinical, team working and communication skills are required.
- To carry out administrative duties and delegated responsibilities as requested by the Occupational Therapy Lead to assist in the day to day organization of the service, management and patient care. All staff are expected to respect the individuality, values, cultural and religious diversity of clients and contribute to the provision of a service sensitive to these needs.
- Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.