Pulse is at present seeking 3 Occupational Therapists, one Band 5, one Band 6 and One band 7. These 3 roles are to be based in three different locations within London and the employer is considering both full time and part time applications, therefore these opportunities are open to a vast amount of candidates. However it is essential that candidates applying for these roles have paediatric experience as the role involves working with children. Also experience and knowledge of Autistic Spectrum Disorder would be very desirable. In addition it would be great if the candidates are car drivers but this is not a necessity.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
- Working with children to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Working with children to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.