Pulse is recruiting a Band 7 Occupational Therapist to work within London. This is a full time role of 37.5 hours a week to start as soon as possible. The candidate needs to be flexible and be able to work over every day of the week. This is a community role and the candidate will need to be a car driver as they will be carrying out assessments in patient’s homes. The candidate will need community, rehabilitation and acute experience for this role.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Enable people with physical disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible in their own home.
- Promote a physically disabled person’s quality of life and that of their carers.
- Support the physically disabled person’s carer and enable them to continue in their carer’s role.
- Carry out practical assessments of people’s ability to carry out normal activities of daily living:
- Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.