Pulse is recruiting a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to be based in London. This exciting opportunity is a full time position of 37.5 hours a week, over Monday to Friday (8.30am-16.30pm/9.00am-17.00pm). Community rehabilitation experience as well as experience with working with older adults, falls prevention and mobility would be very desirable. In addition the successful candidate needs to be able to work within a multidisciplinary team. The role will include goal setting and using outcome measures.
Also, to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- A relevant degree qualification
- HCPC registration
- Previous exposure in a similar environment
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Enable people with physical disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible in their own home.
- Promote a physically disabled person’s quality of life and that of their carers.
- Support the physically disabled person’s carer and enable them to continue in their carer’s role.
- Carry out practical assessments of people’s ability to carry out normal activities of daily living:
- Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.