Pulse have a fantastic new requirement for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in a specialist Mental Health setting in London. This vacancy is suitable for someone with experience in Eating Disorder treatment and our client would desirably need someone to start soon on a full time basis. This is an intense acute inpatient setting so it is essential applicants have previous experience in a similar environment.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
- Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standard
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.