Pulse are currently working with one of the UK's leading providers of mental health, education and learning disabilities services to the private sector who are currently looking for a band 7 OT. This full time maternity cover position is based at an adult learning disabilities service in Lincoln. The successful OT will be employed directly by the service for a period of between 9-12 months with a possibility of going permanent thereafter.
Candidates should bring very significant experience gained from previous learning disabilities positions. Any experience of working with adults with learning disabilities, ASD or challenging behaviors would also be preferred although all learning disabilities experience is considered. Experience, qualifications in particular, in sensory integration would be highly favorable. The salary for this position will be up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata for duration of less than 12 months).
In return the employer can offer you:
- Excellent Clinical Supervision, CPD and developmental opportunities for clinical and non-clinical duties
- Full support from an on site multidisciplinary team
- Routine service meetings with OT's across locations
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff Meals and Uniforms (if preferred)
- Employee rewards and discount benefits scheme
- Full induction training is given.
For more information on this vacancy please don;t hesitate to contact Jack Dench on 01992 305659 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.