Pulse have an urgent requirement for a Band 6 Children’s Occupational Therapist to start work in Lancashire as soon as possible. This service requires someone to join them on a full time basis covering clinics, schools and home visits in the community so access to a car is essential. The successful candidate will be working with children with a variety of needs including co-ordination, sensory, development delay and physical disabilities. There will be a requirement to undertake assessment, provision of treatment programmes and implementation of equipment and strategies.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.