Pulse have received an urgent request for either a Band 5 or 6 Occupational Therapist with experience in acute Mental Health. The successful applicant will be working across two wards in the Wigan area, one female and one male unit. The hours offered are full time but happy to consider part time to suit the needs of the successful candidate. Initially this position is due to start as soon as possible and run for an initial three month duration.
In order to be considered for an OT role in the UK you must have the following;
- A relevant degree qualification
- Professional body registration
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
- Work with people adults and older adults to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.