Pulse is looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist who specialises and has experience within intermediate care. This is an inpatient role based in Manchester, Lancashire, and it will be for 30 hours. Previous experience within an occupational therapy role would be essential for this role.
In this post the candidate will be required to;
· Work with individuals of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident.
· Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
· Be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
· Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients.
· Support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service.
· Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
· Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards.
In return Pulse can offer you;
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive job opportunities
· Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· An assigned consultant
· Privilege, employee benefits package*
· A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
· Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.