Pulse is recruiting a Band 6 Occupational therapist for an inpatient role in Lancashire. This is an acute medical role which requires a candidate who has experience working within an acute medical environment, as well as experience in a previous occupational therapy role. This is a full time post to start as soon as possible.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Effectively assess and create rehabilitation and care plans which are appropriate for each patient.
- Become an essential part of the team with excellent communication skills, ensuring an MDT approach to goal setting and care delivery.
- Deliver a high quality of service and care.
- Be able to assist patients of all ages who are facing difficulties due to physical or psychological health issues.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Fantastic rates of pay with daily payroll
- A unique and efficient compliance process
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Innovative digital platforms specially designed for Pulse
- Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
- £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.