An exciting opportunity has become available for an Occupational Therapist with experience in Inpatient rehabilitation. The role is an NHS based role within a large community and mental health trust. The Inpatient rehab service is based in a recently refurbished unit based in Essex.
The post is available to start as soon as possible and will run for 2 months initially with the possibility of extension. Full-time hours for this role are preferred but a part-time candidate would be considered.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, working within an inpatient rehabilitation setting, ideally within the NHS. As part of a MDT team that works closely together, duties of the role will include:
- Assessment and intervention with complex patients
- Discharge planning
- Aids and adaptions provision
- Report writing
- Liaison with Social services
Applying candidates will need:
- HCPC registration
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience working in rehab/rehabilitation and/or an inpatient setting
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.