Role – Permanent, Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Salary - £30,000
Hours – Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs per week
Pulse are currently working with a private hospital in search of a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join there team and work part of a multi-disciplinary team with an allocated caseload of patients.
The hospital provides a safe low secure and locked rehabilitation service for men with learning disability, autism spectrum disorder, and for women with learning disabilities.
Successful candidate will be:
- A post graduate diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy
- Experience of working in a Mental Health or Learning Disability settings
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Write session protocols and research evidence to support activity or intervention
- Ability contribute ideas to improve Occupational Therapy service and clinical teams
- Commitment to establishing a personal development plan considering clinical and non-clinical issues.
Hospital will offer in addition to a competitive salary,
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Health Insurance
- On-going Training
- Free meals on duty
- Continuous Development
- Child care vouchers
- 25 days annual leave
- A Group Personal Pension
For more information please contact Gurdeep at Pulse - 01992 305 659 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Occupational Therapists both in the UK and Internationally.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.