Pulse are currently working with a private school in Hampshire who are looking for a band 7 OT to join their team on a permanent full time. This school is a 38-52 week residential provision for young people aged 7-19 with a diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome and other associated difficulties on the Autistic Spectrum.
Candidates should be HCPC registered occupational therapists with significant experience in learning disabilities. Experience of working with children or working in a school environment would both be beneficial. Any experience or qualifications in sensory integration would be ideal but the employer is committed to developing their team so there could be the opportunity to gain these skills if you don;t already have them.
- Regular Clinical Supervision with Clinical Lead OT
- Full support from a multidisciplinary team
- Monthly meetings and peer support with Occupational Therapists
- Developmental opportunities
- Research opportunities & support
- Internal/external training on new initiatives
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with increments for length of service included)
- Free staff parking, meals (and uniform if desired)
For further information on this position please contact Jack Dench on 01992 305659 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.