Pulse have received a request for a new Band 6 Occupational Therapy post based in Essex. This position is commutable from London but the successful candidate will be expected to have access to a car or motorised vehicle in order to conduct home visits and assessments in a timely manner. The caseload will include adults and older adults and to avoid hospital admission. There will be involvement providing equipment to resolve a crisis and complete referrals to other teams also. The post is due to run initially for three months on a full time basis.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- A relevant degree qualification
- HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Enable people with physical disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible in their own home.
- Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent.
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards and provide activity/audit reports as required.
- Promote a person’s quality of life and that of their carers
- Carry out practical assessments of people’s ability to carry out normal activities of daily living
- Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.