Pulse are recruiting for a Band 7 Occupational Therapist with experience in Stroke and Neurology; this is one of the UK’s leading NHS Trusts based in Essex. Applicants must have recent, relevant experience and our client is in need of someone to start as soon as possible on full time hours.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- A relevant degree qualification
- HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Provide a process of rehabilitation will be specific to the patient, and will depend on the symptoms and their severity
- Actively participate in the rehabilitation process for patients and work with the care team.
- Identify strengths and difficulties patients may have in everyday life, and help work out practical solutions.
- Practice activities with the patients through regular therapy manageable stages
- Recommend changes that will make the activity easier; and work with both patients and colleagues to find the best way
- Provide devices that make activities easier and ensure safety is considered when providing devices or equipment
- Design different treatment and rehabilitation methods for some of the main problems caused by strokes
- Work in line with the Trusts confidentiality regulations
- Maintain accurate reports in order to continue treatment for patients accurately to their needs
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from a welcoming, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.