Pulse are currently working with a private hospital in Essex who are looking for both a band 5 and a band 6 OT to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This hospital provides single sex locked rehabilitation services to men and women with mental health difficulties as well as a male only locked autism service. Both positions are on the autism ward.
Candidates must be HCPC registered OT's to be considered for either post. At least a couple of years experience in learning disabilities would be required for the band 6 position. The band 5 post would be suitable to those looking to take their first step in this exciting area although pre-qualification or placement experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Support through preceptorship if required
- Full support from a multidisciplinary team
- Regular meetings and peer support with Occupational Therapists
- Developmental opportunities
- Research opportunities & support
- Internal/external training on new initiatives
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with increments for length of service included)
- Free staff parking, meals (and uniform if desired)
Please contact Jack Dench on 01992 305659 or email@example.com for further information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.