Pulse is now searching for a Band 5 Community occupational therapist to cover a busy role for our esteemed client in Essex. You will be working with Neuro patients, dealing with falls assessments and doing equipment and adaptations. This role is available for immediate start with full time hours offered.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Experience in a similar environment
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Using own initiative, provide professional advice and guidance to staff and patients
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
• Carry continuing responsibility for the co-ordination and assessment of patients’ Occupational Therapy needs, along with the planning, implementation and evaluation of therapy.
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards and provide activity/audit reports as required.
• Make recommendations to change clinical practice, support and actively participate in the implementation of new working practices.
In return Pulse can offer you;
Excellent rates of pay
Access to exclusive job opportunities
Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
An assigned consultant
A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.