Pulse is searching for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist for a community role based in Essex and Hertfordshire. As this is a community role which will involve travelling to different locations it is essential that candidates applying for this position are car drivers. This is a paediatric role and the successful candidate will be supporting children with their health difficulties, it would be required that candidates have relevant paediatric experience. This is a full time role to start as soon as possible, covering Monday to Friday.
The candidate’s duties will include;
- Working with children to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident.
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients.
- Supporting the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service.
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
So if you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.