Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified occupational therapists both in the UK and Internationally.
This position will give you a chance to be part of a multidisciplinary team where you will be valued as a key member of our team and every day you’ll be able to make a difference to the lives of our patients and residents, supporting and encouraging them to achieve their goals and ambitions.
Participating in the provision of high therapeutic activities, using a wide range of approaches to suit the patients varying needs, you will be based in a CAMHS clinical setting. Assisting with the training of care staff and others in principles of occupational therapy, so that an understanding of occupational therapy underpins the work of the care team
Encouraging independence and personal choice and help provide an environment which is conductive to patients with varied and complex needs.
Work experience & qualifications:
- Have a minimum BSc or recognised postgraduate diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Hold current HCPC registration
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, visitors, carers, members of the MDT and senior professional and managerial staff
- Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
In return we offer you:
- Induction programme
- Clear pay structure
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Opportunities for training and development
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Alternatively for more information or to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gurdeep Jandu, in the Permanent Occupational Therapy team on: 01992 305 659 or at email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.