Pulse is searching for an Occupational Therapist for a role in Derby which will involve caring for the elderly. The employer is willing to consider a band 5 or 6 Occupational therapist for this current position and it would be dependent on the candidate’s experience. Candidates applying for this position must have previous occupational therapy experience, as well as experience of caring for the elderly. This position is to start at the end of October.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
- Work with the elderly to help them overcome the effects of disability.
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.