Pulse has a new post available for a band 5 occupational therapist that has previous experience working in social services. This is a community role and will involve some travel within Denbighshire, therefore it would be required that the candidate is a car driver. This is a full time position and the successful candidate can start as soon as possible.
In this role you will be expected to;
- Work with the people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident.
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients.
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service.
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.