Pulse are looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist with recent experience in Paediatric care to work within a multi-disciplinary team in Coventry; they will be expected to provide Occupational Therapy assessments and intervention. The applicant will be working with the family or carer and must have the ability to work independently and carry a complex caseload, demonstrating effective clinical and reasoning skills. The post is available for an immediate start and due to run initially for four months on a full time basis.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- A relevant degree qualification
- HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Enable children to be as independent and as safe as possible in their own home.
- Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent.
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards and provide activity/audit reports as required.
- Promote a child’s quality of life and that of their carers.
- Support the child’s carer or family, and enable them to continue in their role
- Carry out practical assessments of people’s ability to carry out normal activities of daily living
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.