Pulse is now seeking recruit an Occupational Therapy Case Manager, to join our clients innovative practice, based in Surrey. The role is available to start as soon as possible and you will be required to cover full-time hours Monday to Friday. You may also be required to cover face to face assessments occasionally, so candidates applying must hold a full licence, with access to own vehicle.
The candidate appointed will be responsible for conducting and producing clinically appropriate assessments, reports and ongoing case management where necessary with the delivery of excellent customer service to Corporate customers and employees.
Other key responsibilities will include:
• Written and verbal communication of the highest standards and to manage potentially challenging situations
• Adherence to prescribed codes of clinical and case management practice in all interactions with clients, customers and stakeholders
• Keeping of contemporaneous case management notes in line with codes of clinical and case management practice
• Deliver chargeable work to achieve agreed personal and team based revenue targets, in line with agreed working practices and contractual customer agreements
• Assist Case Managers in the organisation of tasks, diary management and the booking of services/travel as required
• Be able to effectively escalate any matter to the appropriate individual(s) to ensure that HCML maintains its high standards of customer and client service provision
• A caring and empathetic individual
• Excellent administrative skills
• Proficient keyboard and computer skills to navigate and utilise HCML’s service delivery and support software programmes
• Ability to work quickly and accurately through a range of tasks, setting appropriate priorities and meeting deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• A willingness to go ‘above and beyond’ for the customer and client
• Accuracy in case noting, data entry and message taking
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to be innovative
• Ability to work calmly under pressure
• Ability to adapt and a willingness to learn
• High level of clinical and case management knowledge and ability to apply this to assist clients
• Ability and willingness to travel under own means or via public transport as required
• At least 4 years of clinical and/or rehabilitation case management experience.
• An understanding of the personal injury rehabilitation market and prior experience of having worked in the same market sector
• An understanding of basic anatomy and physiology, common personal injuries and rehabilitation methods
• An understanding of NHS and Social Services provisions with relation to rehabilitation
• The role requires an individual who is able to work autonomously and also as a key team member. They will also need to be calm, efficient and professional. The individual needs to be committed to maintaining their professional registration and CMSUK membership.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.