Our client is now seeking an occupational therapist to join a child and adolescent mental health team, at their hospital based in Buckinghamshire. They’re dedicated to providing high quality specialised inpatient clinical care, for young people by using comprehensive treatment programmes tailored to patient’s individual needs.
The main purpose of this role is to participate in the provision of high quality therapeutic activities, using a wide range of approaches to suit the patient’s varying needs. This exciting role will place you at the heart of a clinical team, working closely with patients and other healthcare professionals to deliver the best care and rehabilitation for patients.
Your main duties will be:
• To participate in the provision of high therapeutic activities
• To encourage independence and personal choice, and help provide an environment which is conductive to patients with varied and complex needs
• Be able to provide evidence based practice that is outcome focussed
• Continually strive for clinical excellence whilst retaining integrity
To be considered for this post you will:
• Have a minimum BSc or recognised postgrad diploma in occupational therapy
• Hold current HCPC registration
• Be able to work autonomously and within a MDT
• Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload efficiently
• Have the legal right to work in the UK
• Induction and ongoing training
• Competitive pay rates
• Employee benefit scheme
• Employee assistance programme
• Life Assurance scheme
• Contributory personal pension scheme
• Nurse referral scheme
If you feel you are suited to this post, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.