Pulse is currently recruiting a Band 6 Occupational therapist who specialises and has experience in mental health. The successful candidate will be supporting young adults aged between 18-25 years, who are suffering from mental health issues. Having some background knowledge of the medication available and their side effects would be desirable for this post. The candidate will not be responsible for prescribing medication. This is a part time position with flexibility on hours and days of work, but it requires a candidate who is able to start as soon as possible.
This post will include;
· Supporting individuals aged between 18 - 25 years old who are facing difficulties due to psychological illness.
· Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
· Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
· Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients.
· Supporting the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service.
· Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
· Maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards.
In return Pulse can offer you;
· Fantastic rates of pay
· Access to exclusive job opportunities
· Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
· Privilege, employee benefits package*
· Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.