Pulse is currently recruiting a Band 6 Occupational Therapist for a role based in Ashford. This is an exciting full time role over Monday to Friday to start as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be carrying out occupational therapy assessments and creating care and rehabilitation plans. Experience in rehabilitation and community work is essential. As it is a community role the candidate would need to be a car driver.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- A relevant degree qualification
- HCPC registration
- Previous exposure in a similar environment
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Enable people with physical disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible in their own home.
- Promote a physically disabled person’s quality of life and that of their carers.
- Support the physically disabled person’s carer and enable them to continue in their carer’s role.
- Carry out practical assessments of people’s ability to carry out normal activities of daily living:
- Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.