Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to expand your skills?
An exciting opportunity has become available at Pulse for an Occupational Therapist at Band 6 to be part of our client’s community rehabilitation team within an NHS trust located in Radnorshire, Wales. The post is available for the appointed therapist to start as soon as possible, working full time with flexible hours for an initial 6 weeks.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have a role working with adult rehabilitation patients and community, alongside other clinical staff such as physiotherapists, social workers and nurses. They will also hold previous experience working within rehabilitation and discharge planning while managing their own caseload.
Applying therapists will need:
- HCPC registration as an Occupational Therapist
- A relevant degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Previous experience working in a similar setting
- Good communication skills
- The ability to develop rapport with service users
- Good problem solving skills
The candidate’s duties will include:
- Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accidentHelp people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- Supporting carers and families
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- Different payment methods – the pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
- HireVue online interviews
- Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.