Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 5 occupational therapist to join a busy urgent care team at a NHS trust, located in Devon. The role is available to start as soon as possible for a duration of around 6 weeks. The trust is located closely to a main line train station and there is also on site staff car parking available.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and be able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out risk assessments
• Making hospital referrals/discharge planning
• Devising rehabilitation programmes in order to develop skills
• Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
• Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
• Wide knowledge of long term condition management
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification
Join Pulse to benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.