Pulse are currently working with a independent private hospital who are looking for a Neurologist . The employer is well known nationally for providing neurorehabilitation of adults with cognitive and behavioral impairment.
Candidates will be required to promote and support the anthroposophical (spiritual) approach that underpins the hospitals belief.
Develop and maintain good communication with all levels of management whilst carrying out their duties and responsibilities in compliance with The Health and Safety Policy and statutory regulations.
Candidates will also need to be able to participate in grievance and disciplinary processes as required & accept referrals and complete neuro assessments within 6 hours of admission, establishing goals and appropriate OT interventions and risk assessments. To have developed communication skills with clients who have altered consciousness, perception, expressive and receptive dysphasia, pain, sensation loss and visual defects. Will also have the capability of independently managing a caseload of patients with complex and highly complex neurological conditions..
- · Must be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- · Communication and observation skills
- · The ability to think outside the box and work under the pressure
- · Assessment and report writing skills
- · The ability to work well in a team
- · Enthusiasm, sensitivity and patience
- · Organizing and planning skills
- · The ability to explain, encourage and build confidence, and develop rapport with a
- range of people
- · Computer literacy
Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Occupational Therapists both in the UK and Internationally.
For more details please contact me 01992 305659 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.