Pulse are currently seeking a HCPC registered Physiotherapist with extensive Neuro experience to join a fantastic Brain Injury team based in West Sussex. This is a permanent vacancy, offering an immediate start, working 28 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be compassionate and caring, providing residential rehabilitation to a caseload of adults with non-progressive brain injuries, strokes and other neurological conditions.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing rehabilitation treatment to a caseload of patients with a range of movement problems due to various neurological conditions
- Working within a multidisciplinary team of other physiotherapists
- Monitoring patient progress and setting realistic, achievable goals
- Providing support and advice to patients, carers, families and other clinical staff when required
It is essential that the physiotherapist holds a valid HCPC registration, a relevant Physiotherapy degree and previous experience within neurology to be considered for the role.
In return, our Client can offer you:
- A starting salary of over £24,000.
- A minimum of 33 days annual leave per year.
- Flexible work hours with the potential to take time off in lieu.
- An employee Pension Scheme, which can be tailored to suit each employee
- A range of discounts, from online supermarkets and retailers to gym memberships.
- Free parking
- Long Service Awards with regular Staff Awards that promotes and recognises company excellence.
- Opportunities to enhance Continued Professional Development across multiple specialities.
Unavailable to work, but know the ideal physiotherapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.