Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Physiotherapist looking for your next role?
Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced Physiotherapist to join the specialist MSK team at a well-established Private practise based in Staffordshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within an MSK setting and the ability to work with a high degree of independence, to be considered for the role. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent MSK skills, plus a positive commitment to a Wellness approach.
Your duties will include:
• Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
• Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
• Dealing with GP referrals for clients
• Working within the fracture clinic
• Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
• Form treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
• Effectively managing own caseload
• Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• A relevant degree/qualification in Physiotherapy
• HCPC Registration
• Minimum of 4 years working in UK, plus evidence of post-grad CPD
• Previous experience in a similar role
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.