Pulse has a client who is looking for a MSK Physiotherapist to join their team on a full time permanent basis in Blackburn band 5 or 6 will be considered.
You will have freedom to manage a varied caseload of patients with MSK conditions yet enjoy full clinical and administrative support in quality surroundings working alongside an ambitious and supportive multidisciplinary team which includes pilates, podiatry, massage therapy and fitness professionals to help motive and inspire confidence in others.
It is essential the candidate has a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy with a minimum of 2 years post graduate MSK experience. They must also hold current registration with HCPC and be a Member of the CSP.
•What they offer:
• A competitive salary range from £24k - £27k dependant on experience
- Holidays are 20 per annum (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Flexible hours
- Structured career path
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Comprehensive in- house monthly CPD programme
- An education allowance for external CPD & training courses
- Mentoring and support from the groups’ Clinical Director and Clinical Governance Team
- Recruit/refer a friend bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Physiotherapists both in the UK and Internationally.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.