Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Physiotherapist looking for your next role?
A fantastic, permanent opportunity has opened for a HCPC registered MSK Physiotherapist to join a well-established Private Client based in Essex. This vacancy is available to start immediately, offering full-time hours.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within an MSK setting and the ability to work with a high degree of independence, to be considered for the role.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a caseload of clients with a range of musculoskeletal issues, providing thorough assessments and individual treatments.
- Providing accurate notes and reports, being accountable and professional within your scope of practice.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, maintaining good communications to achieve KPIs and goals.
- Providing support and advice when necessary, to both clinical staff and patients.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A relevant degree/qualification in Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
In return, our Client can offer:
- The opportunity to work for an award winning business that strives to improve healthcare.
- A generous salary ranging from £25,000 – £33,536
- 29 days annual leave, increasing with longevity.
- Ability to purchase up to 5 days holiday per year.
- CPD allowance for external training
- A fantastic Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Structured and individualised in-house training for all clinical colleagues.
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.