Are you an MSK Physiotherapist, looking to start your career in Australia?
Pulse currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Highly Qualified Physiotherapist with MSK experience to work with our Private client based across Australia. This is a permanent vacancy, offering full-time hours.
The successful candidate will be working in an MSK clinic, providing specialty treatment and rehabilitation to a caseload of occupational, sport and post-surgical injuries.
Your duties will include:
- Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
- Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
- Working within the fracture clinic
- Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
- Form treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A strong work ethic and commitment to the highest quality of care
- A valid APHRA registration
- 2 years of post-graduation experience
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
What our client can offer you:
- A base salary of $70,000AUD with commission and superannuation that provides the potential to earn $100-120,000AUD per year.
- $500AUD CPD Allowance and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working conditions.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.