Are you an experienced and motivated OT looking for a new exciting role?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a HCPC registered Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our clients women’s low secure team service based in Nottinghamshire. This is a permanent position which offers full time hours, and an immediate start date.
The post holder will work with adults with severe and enduring mental health needs within a low secure setting. You will assess service users progress and development whilst implementing treatment and therapeutic programmes. Therefore, we are seeking someone who has previous experience working in a similar setting.
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Previous experience working within the community
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
- Annual salary of £23,000 - £23,813
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity PackageNot for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.