Our client is currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic Paediatrics Learning Disabilities team within a private practice located in Kent. This vacancy is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours on a locum basis.
It is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within Adult Learning Disabilities and be available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
Key experience required:
- HCPC registration
- Experience working with Paediatrics
- Experience working with Learning disabilities.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.