Pulse has a client who is looking for a Lead Physiotherapist to work with their team on a full time permanent basis in Merseyside.
This exciting & challenging role involves managing the clinics day to day activities, helping to promote and enhance the clinics reputation as a leading provider of our services in the area. Whilst developing your career within a clinically focused fast paced organisation and becoming a key member of the Company’s multidisciplinary team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the team and clinic
- Diary management
- Full caseload of patients
- Develop relationships with local businesses and community
You will have the freedom to manage a varied caseload of patients with MSK conditions with full administrative support in quality surroundings.
You must also have HCPC and CSP registration and record of relevant CPD.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary of £32-34k (dependant on experience)
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Flexible hours.
- Structured career path
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Comprehensive in house monthly CPD programme
- An education allowance for external CPD & training courses
- Mentoring and support from the groups’ Clinical Director and clinical Governance team
- Recruit/refer a friend bonus scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Physiotherapists both in the UK and Internationally.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.