Pulse is currently seeking a Band 7 Lead Paediatric Speech Therapist to join a fantastic NHS trust based in Middlesex. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 6 month period with possibility to extend.
As this is a lead position, the post holder will provide specialist guidance and clinical supervision to other less experienced therapists within the service. In addition to working alongside the service manager In making any changes or improvements to the service.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold the relevant degree or qualification within Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Hold a valid HCPC and RCSLT registration and an up to date Children’s and Adult’s DBS
- Must have a least 4 years’ experience working in a Paediatric service.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position and would like to know more, then please apply today, or contact a member of our team.
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.