Pulse has a client who is searching for a Lead Occupational Therapist to join their team of staff located in Hertfordshire.
This is an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Occupational Therapist to work in an acute mental health setting Hertfordshire. The candidate will be responsible for managing and leading an OT Department as well as opportunities for continuing professional development. Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to be involved in service development of the hospital.
All candidates must have a degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC. It is required that candidates have previous experience of working with patients of Acute Specialist Mental Health services.
What they offer :
- A competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going training
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension options
Pulse are specialists in providing the NHS, Community and Private Healthcare sectors with qualified Occupational Therapists both in the UK and Internationally.
For more details please contact me 01992 305659 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.