A new Lead opportunity has arisen with our private client located in South Yorkshire, for an experienced Speech Therapist to join their team on a full-time basis. The service provides both long and short-term care for adults with a brain injury or complex neurological conditions.
The SLT in post will take the lead in managing the provision of therapy within the service for all patients. You will also provide specialist speech and language therapy assessment and treatment of communication and swallowing for patients with highly complex needs.
Some other duties will include:
• Always conform to the policies and procedures of the company.
• Support the Speech and Language team to implement policy and service changes.
• Carry out advanced level treatment and assessment for patients.
• Provide swallow assessment, treatment and weaning support for patients with tracheostomies, working closely with Physiotherapy and Nursing colleagues.
• Continue to develop specialist level of clinical knowledge.
Skills and qualifications:
• Relevant qualification in Speech and Language Therapy
• HCPC Registration
• Experience of working with complex cases
• Organisational and team lead skills
If you feel you have the skills and experiences needed for this role, please apply today or contact us for more information.
• Competitive salary
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.