Pulse is now recruiting for a Lead Neuro Physiotherapist to join their well-established private practice based in Nottingham.
The role is available to start as soon as possible working full-time hours, for an ongoing period. The ideal candidate will need experience working within a similar setting.
Your duties will include:
• To participate in the provision of highly specialised therapeutic activities, using a wide range of approaches to suit the patients varying needs.
• To communicate and liaise effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
• To take an active role in the development of personal and professional development of other staff.
• To continually strive for clinical excellence whilst retaining integrity, technical skill and competence.
• To take an active role in developing the service, including feeding into meetings at a both local and national level.
• Ensuring that you provide evidence-based practice and are outcome focused.
Education and experience needed:
• Have a Bsc or recognized postgraduate diploma in Physiotherapy
• HCPC registered
• At least 2 years working at a Band 6 level or equivalent within a Neurology setting
• Can demonstrate initiative and creativity
• Have a person-centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
• Have a legal right to work in the UK
• Must be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and work load.
In return we offer you:
• A thorough induction program tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
• The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
• 2 weeks paid paternity leave
• Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
• Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
• A range of staff discounts
• Opportunities for training and development
• Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
About our client
The Huntercombe Group is a private healthcare provider who employs some of the most talented staff in their field. Their aim is to help people live the happiest and most fulfilling lives they can. They specialise in private care for patients with mental health problems, learning difficulties and brain injuries. Patients and residents range from young teenagers to people in their 60s.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.