We are working on a national programme to support the COVID-19 vaccination roll-out, which requires support from HCPC registered professionals. You will be based in a fixed location, with training to deliver the vaccine also being provided.
The sites currently available (subject to change) are: Winsford, Liverpool, Wakefield, Leeds, Aylesbury and Yeovil.
For the month of January, the sites will be running 3 days/week (Monday-Wednesday).
After 31st Jan, it will increase to 7 days/week, at which point the maximum requirement for you to work will be 3.5 days/week.
You will be provided with details on the directive, as well as standard operating procedures. In addition, all staff will have the following training modules completed from the e-learning portal:
• Infection prevention and control
• The ability to identify and prepare the injection site and administer a pre-drawn vaccine
• Support of a patient suffering a severe allergic reaction
• Administration of an adrenaline autoinjector (epi-pen)
• The ability to respond to a patient who is not breathing – Primary survey, chest compression only CPR, AED
• Ability to respond to patients who have fainted or having a panic attackThe following professionals can be considered at Bands 5-7:
• chiropodists and podiatrists
• dental hygienists
• dental therapists
• occupational therapists
• orthotists and prosthetists
• speech and language therapistsBenefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of workWhy Pulse?
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.