Our client is looking for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the Elderly Care Mental Health team at a well-established private practice, based in Cheshire. The appointed candidate will be able to start as soon as possible on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be one who is able to evidence a specialist interest in mental health care for older adults, will have demonstrable skills in recovery focused approaches to treatment and intervention and be an effective team player, with the patient at the heart of clinical practise.
Duties within this role may include:
• Managing a clinical caseload
• Writing accurate and detailed reports on patient progress
• Working as part as a multidisciplinary team
• Discharge planning
• Assessments and provision of hoists and slings
• Devising care plans with family members and/or carers
• Develop rehabilitation programs to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
Skills and experience needed:
• Knowledge of specialist equipment
• The relevant degree/qualifications
• Experience of working within a similar role
• HCPC registration
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.